Parent ‘Money Matters’ Forum
Date: Saturday May 5, 2018
Time: May 5, 09:45 pm
Location: Berkeley College 12 East 41st Street Security Sign In New York, NY 10017 United States
- Cost: Complimentary admission for parents of enrolled 2018 moguls
- $25.00: all other adults. Refreshments Served. All adults are welcome!
- Exciting Debate: BITCOIN or not to BITCOIN? That is the question.
- Ash “Cash” Exantus, CEO/Author Ash Cash Enterprises, Inc. versus Fritz Charles, CEO, Coin Gamma, Inc.
- Impact On Children: A Parent Financial Mindset
- Sabrina Lamb, Founder and CEO, WorldofMoney.org
- Budgeting: Your Money Plan
- Donna Joseph, Vice President, AB Global LLC
- Retirement Financial Road Map
- Monte Henry, Senior Vice President, Dominick & Dominick, Inc.
- Stock Market; Buy or Sell or Hold,
- Norman Forrester, First Vice President, Wealth Management, Merrill Lynch, Inc.
- Choosing a Mutual Fund/Stock
- Joseph Edmondson, Certified Financial Planner, Capital Management Group
- Real Estate Investing
- Trish Meade, Licensed Real Estate Representative, Charles Rutenberg, LLC.
- Your Credit Score & What Your Creditors Don’t Want You To Know
- D. Alexander Washington, CEO, Creditminded, Inc.