Effective Date: June 1, 2016
Welcome to Cash Camp, a content management and collaboration platform consisting of web sites, services, software applications and networks that allows for the authorized download and distribution of written digital content, teaching supplements, and other educational content over the internet (the “World of Money Platform”). The World of Money Platform is owned and operated by Cash Camp, Inc., a New York Corporation exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. (“Cash Camp”).
1. Eligibility. WORLD OF MONEY IS A PLATFORM FOR EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS. K- 12 students attempting to access content from the World of Money platform without the express or implied consent of a teacher/instructor or a parent/guardian are in direct violation of the Terms of Service. Legal adults (over the age of 18) may use the app without teacher and parent consent. The content on the World of Money Platform is only available for you to use for educational, non-commercial purposes; any other use is prohibited.
3. Individual Features and Services. When using the World of Money Platform, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time to time (the “Guidelines”). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
4. Modification of these Terms. World of Money reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time with or without notice. Please check these Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of the World of Money Platform after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these Terms, such amended terms will automatically be effective thirty days after they are initially posted on the World of Money Platform.
5. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please note that since we respect authors’ and content holders’ rights, it is World of Money’s policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the ‘DMCA’). For more information, please go to World of Money’s DMCA Notification Guidelines [https://worldofmoney.org/contact-us/] below. Please note that Cash Camp will promptly terminate without notice any User’s access to the World of Money Platform if that User is determined by Cash Camp to be a “repeat infringer.” A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified by Cash Camp of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had their User Content (as defined below) or any other user- submitted content removed from the World of Money Platform more than twice.
6. Ownership and License Grants; Sponsored Content.
(a) The World of Money Platform The World of Money Platform is owned and operated by Cash Camp. The content, visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), software, products, services, and all other elements of the World of Money Platform, including User Content that is provided by the Users (the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, patent, trade secret, trade dress and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Materials contained on the World of Money Platform are the property of Cash Camp or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Cash Camp or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Cash Camp, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. Cash Camp reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
(b) User Content. Cash Camp collaborates with Users on the creation and development of lesson plans and other educational materials by Users selected by Cash Camp (such Users, the “Master Teachers,” and such lesson plans and other educational materials made available on the World of Money Platform, the “User Content”). As between you and any other User (including a Master Teacher), on the one hand and Cash Camp on the other, Cash Camp is the sole owner of all rights in and to the User Content. If you contribute User Content to the World of Money Platform as a Master Teacher, you hereby irrevocably grant to Cash Camp a royalty- free, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use the User Content however Cash Camp desires, , including, without limitation, the right to reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute copies of, perform, publicly display and otherwise use and exploit such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world. Company is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; or (2) to pay to you any compensation for any User Content.
(c) License Grant to User Content. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set out in these Terms, Cash Camp hereby makes the User Content available to you under a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license for the limited purpose of printing and using the User Content in connection with the lesson activities provided by the World of Money Platform. Except as permitted under the preceding license, you may not make any copies, distribute or make any derivate works from the User Content without the prior written consent of Cash Camp.
(d) License Grant to Download User Content. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set out in these Terms, you may download User Content from the World of Money Platform, subject to the following license: a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license for the limited purpose of printing and using a single copy of the User Content in connection with your teaching activities. Except as permitted under the preceding license, you may not make any copies, distribute or make any derivate works from the User Content without the prior written consent of World of Money.
7. Representations and Warranties Regarding User Content By uploading and publishing your User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
(b) the User Content does not and will not: (1) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (2) slander, defame, or libel any other person;
(c) the User Content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, or other malicious code or harmful or deleterious programs; and
(d) the User Content is free of any digital rights management protections or functionality, including any software designed to limit the number of times User Content may be copied or played.
8. Prohibited Conduct. The following behaviors are prohibited by Cash Camp. You hereby agree that you shall not:
(a) use the World of Money Platform for any purposes other than to disseminate or receive original or appropriately licensed content and/or to access the World of Money Platform as such services are offered by World of Money;
(b) rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials;
(c) post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content;
(d) post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, threatening, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
(e) impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the World of Money Platform accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the World of Money Platform, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
(g) make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the World of Money Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing
of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
(h) use the World of Money Platform for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
(i) harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the World of Money Platform, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
(j) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the World of Money Platform or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the World of Money Platform, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the World of Money Platform or User Content;
(k) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the World of Money Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
(l) modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the World of Money Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
(m) intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the World of Money Platform or any user’s enjoyment of the World of Money Platform, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
(n) relay email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party;
(o) use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the World of Money Platform for any purpose or bypass any measures World of Money may use to prevent or restrict access to the World of Money Platform;
(p) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the World of Money Platform;
(q) interfere with or disrupt the World of Money Platform or servers or networks connected to the World of Money Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the World of Money Platform;
(r) post, upload or distribute marketing material, advertisements, spam, content designed to aid search engine optimization, content in HTML format with links or redirects, or other commercial content that detracts from the World of Money experience; or
(s) use the World of Money platform if you are a minor and do not have the express or implied consent of a teacher/instructor or a parent/guardian, or impersonate or fraudulently pretend to be any other person to use the World of Money Platform.
Cash Camp reserves the right to exercise whatever lawful means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized or inappropriate use of the World of Money Platform, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and directly contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
9. Account. When you use the World of Money Platform to upload and/or download content or any products, services, or information from the World of Money Platform, you may be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that the information you provide to World of Money on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then you agree to immediately notify Cash Camp. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Cash Camp or others due to any unauthorized use of your World of Money Platform account.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM AND ANY DATA, INFORMATION, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, CONTENT (INCLUDING COMMERCIAL CONTENT), REFERENCE SITES, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CASH CAMP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE DATA, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM OR ANY REFERENCE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CASH CAMP, AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM OR ANY REFERENCE SITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CASH CAMP OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY UNSUCCESSFUL COURT ACTION OR LEGAL DISPUTE, LOST BUSINESS, LOST REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS (INCLUDING USER CONTENT AND COMMERCIAL CONTENT) OR THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM OR ANY REFERENCE SITES, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH WORLD OF MONEY, EVEN IF WORLD OF MONEY OR A WORLD OF MONEY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL CASH CAMP OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, YOUR USE OF THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM OR YOUR INTERACTION WITH OTHER WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM USERS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE LESSER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR (ii) $250 FOR ACCESSING THE WORLD OF MONEY PLATFORM DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
13. United States Export Controls. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the United States Department of Commerce or other United States or other sovereign agency or authority, and not to export, or allow the export or re-export of any software, technical data or any direct product thereof in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or unless and until all required licenses and authorizations are obtained with respect to the countries specified in the applicable United States Export Administration Regulations (or any successor supplement or regulations). The transfer of certain technical data and commodities may require a license from an agency of the United States government and/or written assurances by you that you will not export such software, technical data or commodities to certain foreign countries without prior approval of such agency.
15. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Guidelines.
Notification of Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on the World of Money Platform infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing World of Money’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following
information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the World of Money Platform are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cash Camp to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cash Camp to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) (3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been
disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Cash Camp may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Designated Copyright Agent
Cash Camp’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Attention: Copyright Agent, Cash Camp, Inc., 1441 Broadway, 5th Floor, PMB 5084, New York,, New York 10018 or by email at email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Cash Camp Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
16. User Disagreements.
Your use of the World of Money Platform may bring you into contact with other users, and their User Content, such as through networked video, chat, and other user communication features of the World of Money Platform. You are solely responsible for your involvement with other Users. If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release Cash Camp (and Cash Camp’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (including, but not limited to, actual, special, consequential and punitive) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
17. Confidential Information.
Certain content, information or software you access through the World of Money Platform may contain confidential information of Cash Camp. You agree to keep Cash Camp information confidential by exercising the necessary care required to prevent its disclosure. Notwithstanding the above, you will not disclose, divulge, distribute, publish, transmit or transfer Cash Camp information to any third party or use Cash Camp information for any purpose whatsoever other than as expressly authorized by these Terms. Your obligations with respect to Cash Camp confidential information, whether or not deemed trade secret under applicable law, remain in effect until such time as the particular information becomes publicly known through no action by you.